Widely regarded as one of the most prestigious estates on Koh Samui, Samujana villas offer up expansive, ultra-luxe living spaces, infinity pools, incredible views and a dedicated team of staff willing to cater to guests every need. There are many reasons to visit Samujana in 2016 from sailing, to sun, to spa experiences; we’ve compiled a list of 5 highlights below
1. Bespoke detox programme: Samujana have teamed up with South East Aisa’s leading wellness expert Amrita retreats so that guests can expect to see natural detoxification, weight loss and renewal programs. All to be enjoyed in the privacy of their own villa to recharge all mind, body and soul.
2. Learn “the art of eight limbs”: Aka Muay Thai boxing with a private lesson from a highly regarded Muay Thai instructor. For exercise & wellbeing enthusiasts Muay Thai is also offered within Samujanas 2016 7 day retreat- BREATHE / BALANCE / BOX’ which mixes daily yoga and uay thai lessons with sailing trips, island tours, spa treatments and cooking classes.
3. Villa 30: sitting proudly at the top of the Samujana estate, villa 30 offers Samujanas signature ultra-luxe interiors and a picture perfect infinity pool. The real highlight however is the fact that thanks to its outstanding architecture villa 30 is the only villa on the whole of Koh Samui which boasts uninterrupted 360 degree views across the island.
4. The Beaches: Koh Samui is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand and the closest one can be found just minutes from guest’s villas at the bottom of the estate.
5. The weather: Basically its fantastic year round and Samujana’s hillside positioning gives guests the perfect vantage point to enjoy a stunning Koh Samui sunset.